My all time favourite exfoliator, the Cure Aqua gel. This product is a big hit in Japan, #1 selling product. I can see why though, the product is so gentle and yet effective. It works the second you apply it to your skin, you can see the dead skin forming into little balls which is so satisfying to see. What’s also great is that it can be used on other parts of the area, yes hands, feet, body and don’t forget your neck! What I also love is, it leaves your skin feeling super smooth and soft!
How to use the product:
- Cleanse your face and completely dry your skin
- Pump a good amount (2-3 pumps) and apply it all over your face, wait a couple of seconds for the gel to settle into the skin
- When the gel turns white, start to gentle massage your face in a circular motion (don’t need to rub hard). You’ll start seeing tiny balls of dead skin form and that’s the satisfying part you actually see the product working! (The gel will also feel runny)
- Rinse thoroughly with cold water to close the pores and say hello to baby smooth skin! 🙂
- Pat skin dry and moisturise your skin!
Ingredients in Cure Aqua gel:
Water (activated hydrogen water, non-acidic and purified), glycerin, acrylates/C10-30, alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, dicocodimonium, chloride, steartrimonium bromide, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, gingko biloba extract, rosmarinus officinalis/rosemary leaf extract, butylene glycol.
The product claims:
- Free from preservatives, fragrance, artificial coloring or alcohol
- Contains 90% activated hydrogen water
- Contains natural plant extracts such as aloe vera, gingko, and rosemary
- Used to prevent enlarged pores and decrease pore size, blackheads, pimples, blemishes and dull skin tone (definitely helps me with the dull skin part)
If you have any recommendations on what exfoliators are great for normal-dry skin, comment below beautifuls! 🙂 xx